ConceptoMed’s Environmental, Health and Safety Policy (EHS)
Through an effective management system, ConceptoMed is committed to conducting business in a safe and environmentally sustainable manner that promotes the health and safety of our employees, customers, partners, community and the environment. The company’s environmental impact occurs primarily in the manufacturing process at the supplier and in the use of the products by the customer around the globe.
We conduct our business in accordance with the following key work environment, health and safety principles:
- To integrate health and safety including awareness into business work to prevent accidents, injuries, and occupational illnesses at the workplace.
- To create a culture and attractive workplace that fosters and develops work health, safety and well being for employees, customers and business partners.
- To incorporate environmental, health and safety protection measures into the development and design of our products and services, supported by external partners and industry organizations.
- To continuously improvement of our environment, health and safety performance, including prevention of pollution and hazard reduction for a sustainable environment.
- To manage and act responsibly with respect to the environmental footprint of our business.
- To be responsible guardians of the environment by working sustainably toward continuous improvement and innovation.
- To comply with all applicable laws, regulations and other requirements to which we are subjected and establish our own standards where regulations may not be considered adequate or do not exist.
ConceptoMed’s EHS policy is available to any party via our website and intranet to demonstrate our firm commitment and shared responsibility to the environment, work health and safety.